California artist and mother of three Queenie Liao took a creative series of photos, Wengenn in Wonderland, that take her sleeping baby boy on magical dream adventures. According to Bored Panda, she used “plain cloths, stuffed animals, and other common household materials to create the background settings” for Wengenn’s dreams. Queenie gathered inspiration from other Mothers and their imaginative baby photos, such as Adele Enersen and her Mila’s Daydreams series and Anna Eftimie’s Blackboard Adventures.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziția „Culorile Orientului” – Mihaela Craiu @ Galeria de Artă „VICTORIA”, Iași on
- Dorana Maria Coșoveanu (9 iunie 1934-30 mai 2020) on
- S-a stins din viață pictorița Doina Moisescu Herivan 18.04.1944 – 10.11.2020 on
- Mircea Nicolae: Adrian Ghenie – O privire critica on
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on