From watermelons to green beans and apples to pomegranates, Turkish photographer Sakir Gökçebag slices common fruits and veggies to create striking geometric arrangements. To clarify: the photos you see here haven’t been digitally manipulated but are instead the result of meticulously precise cutting worthy of a surgeon. If you want to see more I strongly urge you to check out the installations and photography projects on his website. (via designboom)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Maria Balea – expozitia personala @ ARTOTECA BMB on
- Mircea Roman – vizita in atelier on
- Expoziţie Mihaela Mihalache „Recessed in transparent interiors” @ Chateau de Bourlingster, Luxembourg on
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- „Videogramele unei națiuni“ – amplă retrospectivă de filme românești la EUROPALIA on