Berlin firm ART+COM just completed this stunning new kinetic sculpture in Terminal 1 of Changi Airport in Singapore. Kinetic Rain consists of two sets of 608 suspended raindrops made from lightweight aluminum covered in copper which are raised and lowered in a 15-minute computationally designed choreography controlled from motors embedded in the ceiling. ART+COM created a similar though somewhat smaller piece for the BMW Museum in 2008. (via hungeree)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziția „Culorile Orientului” – Mihaela Craiu @ Galeria de Artă „VICTORIA”, Iași on
- Dorana Maria Coșoveanu (9 iunie 1934-30 mai 2020) on
- S-a stins din viață pictorița Doina Moisescu Herivan 18.04.1944 – 10.11.2020 on
- Mircea Nicolae: Adrian Ghenie – O privire critica on
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on