Our Pop-Up Gallery, launched inside White Night of Galleries 2010, was a total blast! Thank you all for coming, participating and spreading the word!
Well, we are on for another “adventure”. This time, it’s an event of a totally different nature, which involves every single one of us, in all departments, our friends, partners, Clients, and easily, everyone of you, too!
Welcome to McCann Garage Sale
The idea is simple: let’s come together for an improvised fund-raising event that is fun for all participants, and makes a difference where it is needed.
This Friday, July 30, at 20.00 come to pur garage to:
– buy rare stuff from our closets, warehouses and shelves
– “pimp” it up right there with our team of designers and guest artists
– take part in a special auction
– taste from home-cooked food of a variety
– drink plenty, packaged and self-mixed
– bounce to funky beats from home-grown talents and staff playlists
– and… see updates on the blog!
All proceeds, in cash, will go to help those affected by recent floodings. These are horrible events that affect lives and future of many, so the more money we raise, the more people we can touch.
This Friday, we got “party, you bring plenty of cash and good vibes! ))
Oh, and if have questions or ideas, whatever really, drop a note
to Andrei Kaigorodov, [email protected]