His work adopts an approach based on architecture, cinema and the new digital media, as well as the major art trends of Minimalism and Pop Art. Using the computer to create his motifs, Kogler reinvents the idea of the fresco and decorative wallpaper in a more global architectural perspective. It is in fact a profound blend of inspirations drawn from the corporal and figurative domains that gives rise to the artist’s motifs, which are often quite clear in meaning and immediately recognisable, things like ants, pipes or the brain.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- Sărbătorim Ziua Universală a Iei, reper al spiritualității românești on
- Artist Talk de luni: Molnár Krisztina on
- Nicolae Golici, Dorin Crețu, Vlad Ciobanu, Claudiu Filimon, Cătălin Guguianu, Mirela Isăilă, Dragoș Gheorghiu, Tiberiu Moșteanu, Viorica Slădescu, Marilena Preda Sânc, Mihai Ecobici, Mihai Sărbulescu, Narcis Teodoreanu în 1983 on
- Prima serie de evaluatori de artă autorizaţi de ANEVAR on