His work adopts an approach based on architecture, cinema and the new digital media, as well as the major art trends of Minimalism and Pop Art. Using the computer to create his motifs, Kogler reinvents the idea of the fresco and decorative wallpaper in a more global architectural perspective. It is in fact a profound blend of inspirations drawn from the corporal and figurative domains that gives rise to the artist’s motifs, which are often quite clear in meaning and immediately recognisable, things like ants, pipes or the brain.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
PO’ARTA” este lucrarea care a câştigat marele premiu la secţiunea Design/Design de obiect la Anuala de Arhitectură-Bucureşti 2013
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on
- Adina Nanu – Muzeul costumelor on
- Nouă apariție editorială: Maria Pașc, „De vorbă cu Mihai Sârbulescu” on
- Gabriela Manole Adoc și Gheorghe Adoc, Monumentul Independenței din Iași, 1980 on
- Pictorul Gheorghe Ionescu în atelier on