New Zealand artist, Mike Hewson, is working in Sydney, Australia creating large scale public installation and murals on buildings that are listed for imminent demolition. The murals that he creates are highly detailed mixed media paintings on plywood. Hewson documents and photographs the many hours he spends in his art studio. This interior environment has become his subject matter for many of his outdoor murals. (via hifructose)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on
- Adina Nanu – Muzeul costumelor on
- Nouă apariție editorială: Maria Pașc, „De vorbă cu Mihai Sârbulescu” on
- Gabriela Manole Adoc și Gheorghe Adoc, Monumentul Independenței din Iași, 1980 on
- Pictorul Gheorghe Ionescu în atelier on