Jody Xiong of DDB China in conjunction with the China Environmental Protection Foundation created this wonderful outdoor campaign to create a subtle visual reminder of the environmental benefits of walking versus driving. Enormous white canvases with a bare tree were placed across 132 crosswalks in 15 Chinese cities. As pedestrians crossed their shoe soles were imprinted with a small amount of green paint, leaving behind a trail of leaf-like footprints. BBD estimated that nearly 3,920,000 people passed through the installations, and the final posters were eventually hung has billboards in several urban locations. Awesome! (via moeity)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on
- Adina Nanu – Muzeul costumelor on
- Nouă apariție editorială: Maria Pașc, „De vorbă cu Mihai Sârbulescu” on
- Gabriela Manole Adoc și Gheorghe Adoc, Monumentul Independenței din Iași, 1980 on
- Pictorul Gheorghe Ionescu în atelier on