I’m loving this ongoing paste-up series by street artists Ro and l’Homme Pendu. Entitled Animae Dementia (roughly “soul madness” or “animal madness”) the project features the duo installing these giant paste-ups of crazy mythical beings who seem to turn on their unwitting creators. So far works have appeared in Berlin and near Notre Dame in Paris. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziția „Culorile Orientului” – Mihaela Craiu @ Galeria de Artă „VICTORIA”, Iași on
- Dorana Maria Coșoveanu (9 iunie 1934-30 mai 2020) on
- S-a stins din viață pictorița Doina Moisescu Herivan 18.04.1944 – 10.11.2020 on
- Mircea Nicolae: Adrian Ghenie – O privire critica on
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on