MO Cornelisse is a Dutch artist from the Netherlands working in ceramics. Her work includes her signature melting vases in white with gold leaf. She takes three-dimensional geometric forms and arranges them into various big and small waves in a series entitled Wall Objects. Her white porcelain dolls take the innocuous child’s toy and adds sometimes morbid, sometimes grotesque details, such as a fallen face, a sunken head, mouse ears, or a blockhead. Her artist statement is “to show there are more to ceramics than we used to see.” via artsy.net
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- Sărbătorim Ziua Universală a Iei, reper al spiritualității românești on
- Artist Talk de luni: Molnár Krisztina on
- Nicolae Golici, Dorin Crețu, Vlad Ciobanu, Claudiu Filimon, Cătălin Guguianu, Mirela Isăilă, Dragoș Gheorghiu, Tiberiu Moșteanu, Viorica Slădescu, Marilena Preda Sânc, Mihai Ecobici, Mihai Sărbulescu, Narcis Teodoreanu în 1983 on
- Prima serie de evaluatori de artă autorizaţi de ANEVAR on