IgluLodge is an ice hotel in Southern Germany’s Allgäu Alps that can accommodate up to 40 guests in igloos. Guests can enjoy a whirlpool bath and expansive views from an elevation of nearly 6,500 feet. The hotel has been rebuilt each winter since the 09/10 season and each year it is decorated in ice sculptures that follow a particular theme (this year it is “Wild Wild West.”) The hotel is open each winter from December to April.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Nouă apariție editorială: Maria Pașc, „De vorbă cu Mihai Sârbulescu” on
- Gabriela Manole Adoc și Gheorghe Adoc, Monumentul Independenței din Iași, 1980 on
- Pictorul Gheorghe Ionescu în atelier on
- ISTORII DIN ’89 în benzi desenate – Muzeul Județean de Istorie Brașov on
- Scrisoarea Deschisă a AGACOR asociația galeriilor de Artă Contemporană din România on