IgluLodge is an ice hotel in Southern Germany’s Allgäu Alps that can accommodate up to 40 guests in igloos. Guests can enjoy a whirlpool bath and expansive views from an elevation of nearly 6,500 feet. The hotel has been rebuilt each winter since the 09/10 season and each year it is decorated in ice sculptures that follow a particular theme (this year it is “Wild Wild West.”) The hotel is open each winter from December to April.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
PO’ARTA” este lucrarea care a câştigat marele premiu la secţiunea Design/Design de obiect la Anuala de Arhitectură-Bucureşti 2013
- Maria Balea – expozitia personala @ ARTOTECA BMB on
- Mircea Roman – vizita in atelier on
- Expoziţie Mihaela Mihalache „Recessed in transparent interiors” @ Chateau de Bourlingster, Luxembourg on
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- „Videogramele unei națiuni“ – amplă retrospectivă de filme românești la EUROPALIA on