Graffiti & Street Art reports this giant goldfinch (“The Goldfinch of Scampia”) was painted on the side of a troubled building in Naples in 2009 by German artists Simon Jung and Paul & Hanno Schweizer. Afterward the three perched on the building’s ledge for this great shot. (via graffiti & street art)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design), has worked as curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 15 years.
- Maria Balea – expozitia personala @ ARTOTECA BMB on
- Mircea Roman – vizita in atelier on
- Expoziţie Mihaela Mihalache „Recessed in transparent interiors” @ Chateau de Bourlingster, Luxembourg on
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- „Videogramele unei națiuni“ – amplă retrospectivă de filme românești la EUROPALIA on