The Minister’s Treehouse in Crossville, Tennessee is a 100ft structure built by minister Horace Burgess from the early 1990s through 2004. The entire building wraps around a giant tree and was built completely without blueprints, sprawling to an estimated 10,000 square feet inside, including a four-story swing set. Photographer Kristin Sweeting took a recent trip to the treehouse and took many of the photos above. You can also see more images by Chuck Sutherland who provided the image on top.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Maria Balea – expozitia personala @ ARTOTECA BMB on
- Mircea Roman – vizita in atelier on
- Expoziţie Mihaela Mihalache „Recessed in transparent interiors” @ Chateau de Bourlingster, Luxembourg on
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- „Videogramele unei națiuni“ – amplă retrospectivă de filme românești la EUROPALIA on