Portuguese architect and photographer Nuno Madeira created a virtual walking tour of the Spanish city Bilbao, featuring stitched-together high-dynamic range photos and ambient sound recordings to offer a more immersive experience. The walk covers the space between the Zubizuri Footbridge and the Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. Madiera was also behind a series of panoramic views of New York City.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziție Eugen Bratfanof „Între lumi” @ Galateca, București on
- Maria Balea – expozitia personala @ ARTOTECA BMB on
- Mircea Roman – vizita in atelier on
- Expoziţie Mihaela Mihalache „Recessed in transparent interiors” @ Chateau de Bourlingster, Luxembourg on
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on