Peter Schafrick is an advertising photographer shooting mainly still life, and more recently digital cinema, with a special affinity towards liquids. He shoots in Canada, USA and Europe. Peter lives in Toronto with his architect wife and two young children. Schafrick created a special rig dubbed the Spinster that allows him to quickly launch each dripping object into a spin at which point he snaps a shot. See more here.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on
- Adina Nanu – Muzeul costumelor on
- Nouă apariție editorială: Maria Pașc, „De vorbă cu Mihai Sârbulescu” on
- Gabriela Manole Adoc și Gheorghe Adoc, Monumentul Independenței din Iași, 1980 on
- Pictorul Gheorghe Ionescu în atelier on