“Matchstickmen” are giant matchsticks with burnt match heads that look disturbingly like blackened human heads. Created by German artist Wolfgang Stiller, the sculptures have been exhibited since 2008 in unsettling installations in which the matchsticks are tucked in coffin-like matchboxes, and otherwise scattered around the installation space.
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design), has worked as curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 15 years.
- Maria Balea – expozitia personala @ ARTOTECA BMB on
- Mircea Roman – vizita in atelier on
- Expoziţie Mihaela Mihalache „Recessed in transparent interiors” @ Chateau de Bourlingster, Luxembourg on
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- „Videogramele unei națiuni“ – amplă retrospectivă de filme românești la EUROPALIA on