French photographer Laurent Chehere is known for his commercial work for clients such as Audi and Nike, but after a change of interest he left advertising and traveled the world with stops throughout China, Argentina, Columbia, and Boliva. From his numerous photographs along the way was born his flying houses series, a collection of fantastical buildings, homes, tents and trailers removed from their backgrounds and suspended in the sky as if permanently airborne. The collection of work appeared at Galerie Paris-Beijing last year with an appearance at Art Miami in December. You can see much more on his website. (via it’s nice that)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Căutăm pictori amatori adevăraţi în viaţă! on
- Sărbătorim Ziua Universală a Iei, reper al spiritualității românești on
- Artist Talk de luni: Molnár Krisztina on
- Nicolae Golici, Dorin Crețu, Vlad Ciobanu, Claudiu Filimon, Cătălin Guguianu, Mirela Isăilă, Dragoș Gheorghiu, Tiberiu Moșteanu, Viorica Slădescu, Marilena Preda Sânc, Mihai Ecobici, Mihai Sărbulescu, Narcis Teodoreanu în 1983 on
- Prima serie de evaluatori de artă autorizaţi de ANEVAR on