Fish Heads is a new series of fun portraits by L.A.-based photographer Tim Tadder. Though I’ve seen a number of different underwater portraiture projects, Tadder utilizes light and surface tension in an interesting way, making it seem as if the subjects are peering in from (or be swallowed by) a kind of spooky portal. You can see many more from the series over on Behance. All photos courtesy the artist. (via devid sketchbook)
About The Author
Cosmin Nasui (BA-es in History of Art and Visual Arts&Design) has worked as art historian, curator, art critic, gallerist, cultural journalist, cultural manager for the last 20 years.
- Mircea Nicolae: Adrian Ghenie – O privire critica on
- Expoziție de grafică Eugenia Hagiu Andrei „Acasă” @ Galeria Simeza, București on
- Adina Nanu – Muzeul costumelor on
- Nouă apariție editorială: Maria Pașc, „De vorbă cu Mihai Sârbulescu” on
- Gabriela Manole Adoc și Gheorghe Adoc, Monumentul Independenței din Iași, 1980 on