For his hand-cut paper and acrylic sculptures, Charles Clary envisions a strange biology where viral colonies expand across the walls of his studio in fluorescent, geometric formations. The artist (whom we interviewed on the blog in 2010) currently has a solo show at Brett Wesley Gallery in Las Vegas that comes to a close this Saturday, September 28. Clary’s work is precise and labor-intensive; the artist routinely puts in months of consecutive 12 hours days of cutting the thin layers that make up his voluminous pieces.
- Filomena D’Ambrosio, expoziţia de pictură „LIMITE” @ Muzeul Judeţean Gorj ,,Alexandru Ştefulescu”
- Expo Maraton 2015: Cristian Gabriel Lăpușan și Libor Zsófia @ Galeria Casa Matei, Cluj-Napoca
- Pictură fără pictură @ Atelier 030202, Bucureşti, imagini
- „From Mere Abstract to Almost Figurative” @ Zorzini Gallery, București
- Expoziție de artă contemporană „DISCREPANTE”: Diana Vasiliu, Cristian Godeanu şi Ionuţ Ştefan @ Accademia di Romania in Roma