So it really is a series of tubes. For the first time ever Google has posted dozens of rare photographs inside and around its data centers revealing the absurd level of organization, energy and design that goes into powering some of the largest, most powerful systems plugged into the internet. My absolute favorite aspect is the color-coordinated design of their infrastructure as it correlates to the Google logo. What wonderful attention to detail. See many more photos of their eight data centers and Street View imagery of their Lenoir, NC data center at Where the Internet Lives. All photos by Connie Zhou.
- Ikaro Caduto – Igor Mitoraj @ Agrigento, Sicilia
- Oana Maria Stoica „Materia signata” @ Galeria Galateea, București
- Daniel Turliu „Armonia” @ Metropolis Art Collection / DanaArtGallery, București
- SOLIDARIUM // Erhardt Miklós lucrări 2005-2015 @ Spațiul Expozițional de Artă Contemporană MAGMA
- Povestea unui calugar care a studiat Artele la Timisoara