This new series of ads was created by art/design collective NAM for the Harbour City Chocolate Trail, a charity project for the Hong Kong Blood Cancer Foundation. The series uses their signature method of suspending objects and people with strings and cables to create weightless environments that appear to be caught mid-explosion. See many more photos and behind the scenes videos of the project here. If you like this style of non-digital execution, make sure you’re also familiar with Le Creative Sweatshop.
- Expoziție ArtDeal 2015 @ Galeria de Artă a Uniunii Artiştilor Plastici, Târgu-Mureş
- Expoziţia «Prima generație – 45 de ani de la absolvirea Liceului de artă» @ Galeria de Artă a U.A.P. Baia Mare
- Festivalul filmului istoric @ Râșnov
- EMIL CASSIAN DUMITRAȘ @ Galeria Galateea Contemporary Art
- „Back to the fibers – de la tipar manual la imprimare inkjet”