This new series of ads was created by art/design collective NAM for the Harbour City Chocolate Trail, a charity project for the Hong Kong Blood Cancer Foundation. The series uses their signature method of suspending objects and people with strings and cables to create weightless environments that appear to be caught mid-explosion. See many more photos and behind the scenes videos of the project here. If you like this style of non-digital execution, make sure you’re also familiar with Le Creative Sweatshop.
- Lansarea web documentarului Bucharest Housing Stories
- #Dichisar de Crăciun, sau târgul de cadouri la care e obligatoriu să ajungi iarna asta
- „Introspecții expresioniste” @ Galeria Asociației Culturale Minerva, Cluj
- Premiile Uniunii Artiștilor Plastici din România 2014
- PROGRAM EXPOZIȚIONAL MNAC 26.11.2015 – 20.03.2016